Plumbing and heating apprenticeships in England are changing. The new Level 3 Plumbing & Domestic Heating Technician Apprenticeship has been launched. Hear more from employers who are benefiting by watching the video below.
This is great news for your business!
Industry experts have specially developed the new apprenticeship to meet your needs as an employer. It offers the opportunity to cover your core business activity.
Just Google and contact your local plumbing and heating apprenticeship provider or college who help you get started.
Home-grown talent helps Plumbing & Heating business grow
Leicestershire based Plumbing and Heating Contractors A M Norris share their experiences of taking on apprenticeships and how they have helped their business thrive. Read more...
On completion of their apprenticeship you will benefit from :
- An extra fully-qualified team member who can work unsupervised
- A team member equipped with the very latest skills and knowledge
- Training that’s tailored to the precise nature and needs of your business based on the pathway you choose
- The opportunity to apply for Eng Tech status (by the Engineering Council) and a gold CSCS card
- A motivated and enthusiastic young person who’ll bring new ideas to your business
You’ll also get lots of help, advice and support
Taking on an apprentice doesn’t need to be complicated or take up lots of time. Your training provider or college will give you advice and support with funding and admin. They’ll take away much of the administrative workload so you can focus on the day job. For further information visit https://www.apprenticeships.gov.uk
Your questions answered
View our FAQs for lots more information about the Level 3 Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician apprenticeship. This includes some myth-busting facts about apprenticeships that might surprise you!
Leading on skills for the UK Plumbing and Domestic Heating Industry
© PHSP 2020